[Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: "Let’s Translate Walter White, Taylor Swift, and More into"... Klingon

Christopher Kidder-Mostrom cokidder at cbtheatre.org
Thu May 30 15:29:07 PDT 2013

There is one group of folks from this list that is actively translating a
number of songs into Klingon and recording them.  "HIchop" was our first.
"jIyIntaHvIS not qajegh" (Never Gonna Give You Up) will be coming out later
this summer in a shot-for-shot recreation of the Rick Astley video in
tlhIngan Hol & in Klingon garb.  More will follow.

Christopher Kidder-Mostrom
Artistic Director, Commedia Beauregard
cokidder at cbtheatre.org

cokidder at cbtheatre.org