[Tlhingan-hol] Book of Mormon chapters in Klingon?

ghunchu'wI' qunchuy at alcaco.net
Mon Nov 5 17:13:45 PST 2012

On Nov 5, 2012, at 7:30 PM, "Lawrence M. Schoen" <klingonguy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Apparently several important chapters of the
> Book of Mormon have been translated into Klingon by Elizabeth M. Moore.
> http://stfhe.jlcarroll.net/Klingon_BoM/

It isn't terrible. There are large systematic errors that remind me of the early days of this email forum, but all in all it shows a basic understanding that Klingon is not simply encoded English and has its own grammar. With help from others who speak Klingon, I think that she could produce an admirable translation.

The existing product does have those pervasive errors, though.

-- ghunchu'wI'