[Tlhingan-hol] Book of Mormon chapters in Klingon?

Lawrence M. Schoen klingonguy at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:30:02 PST 2012

A friend brought this to my attention. Apparently several important
chapters of the
Book of Mormon have been translated into Klingon by Elizabeth M. Moore.

I don't recognize this name, and generally anyone who has put in enough
work in
the language to take on an ambitious translation project will have long
since
reached out to make contact with other speakers, just to have someone to
talk to.

Here's a link to the page with the translations:
http://stfhe.jlcarroll.net/Klingon_BoM/

--
author / publisher / psychologist / klingonist
http://www.lawrencemschoen.com