[Tlhingan-hol] Alien Frontiers 'echletHom

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Mon May 21 07:11:48 PDT 2012

As a player of card games I'd make the translation a command:

QujwI' Doch DanIHlaHchugh 'ej weHwI' tengchaH Dalo'taHchugh, yIwIv: QujwI'
Doch tlnIH, pagh Hal <F/OF/OF/OF/O> yInIH, pagh nov pIghHom <CRD> yItlhap!
If you can steal a player's things and if you are using the Raiders
Outpost, Choose: Either steal a player's things or steal the source's
<F/O...F/O> or take the alien artifact's <CRD>.

The card seems to be offering 3 options: you may do the things on the card,
or you may steal from a player

qurgh