[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Name Generator - OUTRAGEOUS AND UNACCEPTABLE

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Fri May 27 02:54:00 PDT 2016

go here :
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/KlingonNameGenerator

then go here :
http://klingon.steampixel.de/

at available options you will see that the default number is 666.

this offends me greatly and it is unacceptable ! someone owes an
answer, as to why that number was chosen !

and because the rule says that I have to write in klingon, here is the
klingon version of the above :

rIgh 'ej mumawqu'.
weQmoQnaQ lurghvamDaq tlhIngan pong chenmoHwI' net tu' :
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/KlingonNameGenerator
..'ej weQmoQnaQ lurghvamDaq JavaScript API net leghlaH :
http://klingon.steampixel.de/
*Available Options*Daq laDlu' :
"seed: Generator seed, default is 666"

DaH jIghel ; qatlh 666 'oH mI''e' ?
mumawqu' ngoDvam.. jangchu'ghach vIpoQqu' !

qunnoq