[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: ba'

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv 'utlh lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 07:35:47 PST 2016

Good suggestion. I also wince at the idea that the purpose of your being unqualified is to sit in the captain’s chair.

Just to share another optional approach:

HoD quS Daba’meH DIb Daqotlhbe’bej.

You definitely do not deserve the privilege of sitting in the captain’s chair.

‘ej pa’ Daba’chugh, qapaymoHchu’...

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Door Repair Guy, Retired Honorably