[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: ba'

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 10:38:56 PST 2016

That's quite a creative use of {ba'} as 'to get up', but I think, maybe
this would be a good opportunity to use the suffix {-Ha'}. So instead of
saying "to sit off from the chair", maybe {quSvo' yIba'Ha'!} (lit. "Unsit
off from the chair!") might be more acceptable. I like the idea of using
this verb more than simply using {Hu'} 'to get up'.

- André