[Tlhingan-hol] Six, Six, Six (song translation)

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Wed Jun 1 08:14:20 PDT 2016

For people who already read Klingon fluently, changing the transcription
system makes it hard to recognize the word shapes, reducing reading to
sounding out the words.  I skip messages on English boards that are written
with text speak, all caps, no caps, or no punctuation. I do it because I
assume that someone who can't conform with the basic conventions of
communication in my language probably doesn't have anything to say that is
worth the extra effort on my part.  I would likely do the same were there a
Klingon writing system schism.

- Qov