[Tlhingan-hol] Six, Six, Six (song translation)

mayqel qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 00:45:32 PDT 2016

> Please, yet again, please let us stretch the rules and type the letter eye as lowercase with a dot.

tlhIngan HolvaD, mawqu'chu'meH mu'tlhegh 'oHbej vuDvam'e'.
this suggestion is blasphemy

> No seriously, there have been even much more intense suggestions to write klingon differently (for
> instance writing everything in minor case, or replacing double letters by single letters)

mu'vetlh jatlhDI', DuH wa' wanI' neH ; ca'non master QeHchoHmoH !
when someone speaks these words, only one thing can come out of it ;
that he angers the canon master !

ca'non master maHchugh vaj jIjatlh :
if we were the canon master we would say :

tlhIngan Hol lugh Daghoj pagh tlhIngan Hol Daghojbe'chu' !
either learn correct klingon, or don't learn anything at all !

ghom yab qunnoq
we will add your linguistic distinctiveness to ours
resistance is futile