[Tlhingan-hol] 19 new words to create

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:49:20 PST 2016

qurgh:
> Yes they do. There's at least one CD of Klingon music, and many more on
> youTube.

I assume this refers to jenbom's album? There are others, but they're
not as high quality.

qurgh:
> There's at least one Klingon DVD, and many more videos on youTube.

Are you referring to the Christmas Carol? Was there a DVD of 'u'?

qurgh:
> I'm working on a recording of the paq'batlh, to try to fill the "audio book"
> void.

maj. Is there more info about this project? Is it basically just
someone (more than one person?) reading the book?

qurgh:
> There's also the "How to speak Klingon" book, that has a speaking toy on the cover.
>
> If we want these things to exist, we have to go out and make them. :)

There's a Klingon Text-To-Speech engine on Android. In theory, anyone
can program an app to speak Klingon using that. So far no one else has
done so, though.