[Tlhingan-hol] 19 new words to create

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Thu Jan 7 08:07:56 PST 2016

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 11:00 AM, Lieven <levinius at gmx.de> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 9:57 AM, Lieven wrote:
>
>>     With klingon, that would really be a difference, as there is really
>>     no place to use it. Do'Ha'.
>>

> jang qurgh:
>
>> Perhaps, with the rise of VR, we'll be able to create virtual spaces
>>

> I was actually thinking of children, like d'Armond's son. To teach my
> daughter dutch, we have a chance not only to meetother speakers, but there
> are dutch songs, dutch TV-shows and movies, dutch spoken audio books, even
> speaking toys who speak dutch. etcetc.
>
> None of this exists in klingon.

Yes they do. There's at least one CD of Klingon music, and many more on
youTube. There's at least one Klingon DVD, and many more videos on youTube.
I'm working on a recording of the paq'batlh, to try to fill the "audio
book" void. There's also the "How to speak Klingon" book, that has a
speaking toy on the cover.

If we want these things to exist, we have to go out and make them. :)

qurgh