[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: ghum

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 08:55:25 PST 2016

Qov:
> {HaqwI' HoHwI'} is a killer of surgeons. {HoHwI' HaqwI'}
> might be an assassin's surgeon.  If you want to call someone
> a "killer surgeon" you need a different construction.
> Make sense?

oh, I see.. So, that's what's happening ! Now, I understand what you
mean.. I hadn't ever noticed that something like that took place. ok
Qov ! I will take into account all this, the next time I come across
the need to use a noun - noun construction.

Thank you for bringing this in my attention !

mayqel mIv Hurgh qunnoq
strength through passion, power through strength, victory through power