[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: verb-verb SAO

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 01:55:15 PST 2016

I was thinking..

I want to say : I can't stop asking the beginners grammarian.

Processing this in my mind, it could be expressed "I can't stop (what
can't I stop?) ---> asking the beginners grammarian" or "I can't stop
(it) ---> asking the beginners grammarian" or "I can't stop (it) THAT
I'm asking the beginners grammarian".

So I would like to ask if this would/could be considered correct :

taghwI' pabpo' vIghel 'e' vImevlaHbe'.

I know that the title "verb-verb SAO" is misleading, but I chose to
use this title, because many times I come across the difficulty of
expressing in Klingon, English
verb-verb constructions such as "I can't stop eating" "I enjoy seeing"
etc. And I was wondering whether I could use the SAO to get the job
done.

So..

please tell me yes please tell me yes please tell me yes please tell
me yes please tell me yes please tell me yes please tell me yes please
tell me yes please tell me yes please tell me yes

qunnoq