[Tlhingan-hol] new words qepHom 2015 (was Re: Underwater work and diving

Rohan Fenwick qeslagh at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 08:41:55 PDT 2015

jIjatlhpu':
> The phonological form of the word {vem} also gives us the possibility of the
> rhyming construction {bem vem} for "footprint", which I think is kind of
> poetic.

mujang De'vID, jatlh:
> {lem vem} yIqel je.

majQa'! That's a nice one too. I think I might have a translation somewhere I can use that in, actually.

taH:
> Just as Neil Armstrong left his mark on the moon, what did the first
> time traveler leave in the future? {nem bem vem Hem}.

Remember what meal they were having while they did, though. It was a {nem ghem bem vem Hem}.

And when the Federation wanted to take recordings of those marks, they had to make a {nem ghem bem vem Hem mem}.

...I'll get me coat.

QeS 'utlh