[Tlhingan-hol] new words qepHom 2015 (was Re: Underwater work and diving

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 08:22:39 PDT 2015

On 30 October 2015 at 15:52, Rohan Fenwick <qeslagh at hotmail.com> wrote:
> The phonological form of the word {vem} also gives us the possibility of the
> rhyming construction {bem vem} for "footprint", which I think is kind of
> poetic.

{lem vem} yIqel je.

Just as Neil Armstrong left his mark on the moon, what did the first
time traveler leave in the future? {nem bem vem Hem}.

Just as there are people who believe the moon landing was faked, what
do conspiracy theorists in the Federation do? {nem bem vem Hem tem}.

Federation historians, of course, have been tasked with retrieving
evidence that this happened. {nem bem vem Hem qem}.

Okay, I'll stop now.