[Tlhingan-hol] Canon: Associate Producer

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Sat Oct 3 01:25:22 PDT 2015

Am 22.09.2015 um 09:32 schrieb Anthony Appleyard:
> In my pronunciation of English (I am in England), the separator in "I-ate-eight-eggs" is a slight hesitation, and not a true glottal stop with closure of the glottis.

This may be correct from a linguistic point of view, but my explanation
is the very closest approachment I can get to explain this to a
non-linguist, which are most of the Klingon students.

It's also possible that my example does not work exactly in english as
it does in German though.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh