[Tlhingan-hol] Religious terminology

Karen Alessio karenalessio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 05:19:10 PST 2015

I'm new at this, but sometimes there isnt a way to translate an alien
concept like saint into a short word or phrase.
or like how the the Inuit people have different words for "snow". How do
you say in English "snow that is light and airy but yet doesnt melt for
about 10seconds when it comes in contact with the skin on your hand" in one
or two English words?
i suspect the best way is the long explaination. Maybe saint could be "good
person who is approve of by God" or something similar.
I currently lack the Klingon skills to give that translation without lots
of flipping thru TKD or referencing boQwi' while i am at work now, though.