[Tlhingan-hol] beyn Dartlh

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 03:22:44 PST 2015

> I would also suggest that, instead of posting new things to the list, that you reply to comments on and revise your previous translations.

That would be the best thing to do,I agree ; Still,in order for this
to happen three things need to take place first :

1. Someone comment on a specific word/concept I must rephrase/rewrite.
2. Point me in the right direction,with regards to what was written
wrong and why.
3. Write his/her comments in English.

If these took place,then I would be more than happy,to revise my/any
previous translation.

> One point of grammar: {-Daq} is (mostly) a physical locative in Klingon.

good point,though I see that you use the word <<mostly>> ; If "mostly"
applies to {-Daq},then why not use it to express too,concepts as
"among the Klingons" ?

qun HoD