[Tlhingan-hol] SItlh quv

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 04:10:13 PST 2015

> jInongmo', jIHoSchoH.
> jIHoSmo', jIHoSghajchoH.

these are nice suggestions indeed ; now that I'm thinking about it though,I
realize the problem I have with {-choH}. In greek most of the times one
would say "i become taller/I become stronger/I become older" he would use a
single word. So,when I write in Klingon I "forget" to place the
{-choH},because I think in greek too. Strange.. I hadn't realized this
before..

qun