[Tlhingan-hol] SItlh quv

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 03:10:25 PST 2015

> Aside from the misplacement of {neH} already pointed out, why {DavHam}?

actually,I wanted to find the word <<lie (n)>>,but this word doesn't exist
in Klingon as noun ; so I went with {DavHam} to express the concept of
<<false honor>>. When I thought about it, I felt that to a Klingon false
honor,is worst than a lie.

> Why not {nong}?
> But I think you are still thinking in English, or at least
noun-centrically.

yes,you are right ! I still have the habit of thinking noun-centrically,and
searching for klingon nouns to replace the english ones. This is the reason
I didn't use {nong}. I was searching for a noun.. Slowly I realize,that I
have to change the entire way I express things,in order to write in
Klingon. This is actually the reason,why I try to write in Klingon and post
to this list ; So as to "force" myself to start thinking in Klingon.
Hopefully slowly I will start to improve..

qun