[Tlhingan-hol] Qun qa'

Steven Boozer sboozer at uchicago.edu
Tue Nov 17 11:06:19 PST 2015

choyajHa'.  I'm not wondering whether the line should be:

  *Hevetlh wIghoSchugh veH tIn wI'el maH'e' je

But rather:

  Hevetlh wIghoSchugh veH tIn wI'el maH je

{-'e'} and {je} do sound alike.  Has the line been verified from a script, or is this a transcription of what someone (probably me) thought the actor said?