[Tlhingan-hol] chaw' ghajnIS tlhInganpu'

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Wed Nov 11 03:02:47 PST 2015

Am 11.11.2015 um 10:36 schrieb André Müller:
> SKI: An Austrian commercial for a language school shows that learning
> Klingon can actually prove useful. When the Klingons argue that Klingon
> warriors do not need tickets, the woman answers in Klingon: /"Show me
> your tickets, you honorless worms!"/ ...well, actually they probably all
> speak Bingon, but I still like the commercial somehow. :)

Yes, the commercial is great, although the Klingon is bad. They have
made a new commercial, less funny imo, in which they used correct
klingon. Still, the pronunciation is so bad it's hard to understand.

Read the analysis on the Klingon Wiki:
http://www.klingonwiki.net/En/VHSWien

By the way, did you know that the actors are actually a retired
professor and the director of the planetarium of vienna, so no real
actors at all. :-)

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh