[Tlhingan-hol] Concerning the purpose clauses

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 11:39:56 PST 2015

> There is no “but”. Okrand says the {-meH} clause must precede the noun or
verb it modifies. Nothing anywhere suggests otherwise.

thank you for replying, and for the encouragement too !

however this example confuses me :
{jIpaSqu'mo' narghpu' qaSuchmeH 'eb} <<Because I'm very late, the
opportunity to visit you has escaped.>>

why is the {qaSuchmeH 'eb} at the end,instead of the beginning of the
sentence ?