[Tlhingan-hol] trying to get oriented here...

qurgh lungqIj qurgh at wizage.net
Tue Nov 10 11:26:12 PST 2015

On Tue, Nov 10, 2015 at 2:20 PM, chransberry at gmail.com <
chransberry at gmail.com> wrote:

> Okay, I'm not really familiar with the workings of mailing lists; as I
> mentioned on G+, the only other mailing list I joined was completely
> inactive and ceased to exist soon afterward, so I never got to figure out
> how it works.
>
> So, I think I've figured out how to send something to everyone on the list
> (this is it, right?). To openly reply to messages, do I just use my email
> client's "reply" button, or does that send it only to the author of that
> message? Sorry, I'm a complete noob here!
>
> Also, about the different groups; if I post a question here, would it be
> redundant to post it also on G+?
>
> Yours noobishly,
> QISta'

Greetings QISta'. Your message made it through. It looks like you got the
basics down, however when you reply you have to reply-all for the message
to go to the list.

There's different people here and on G+ (although there's a lot of overlap
since the G+ group seems to be very small), so posting them in both places
won't hurt, but it would increase your work load.

qurgh