[Tlhingan-hol] trying to get oriented here...

chransberry@gmail.com chransberry at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 11:20:23 PST 2015

Okay, I'm not really familiar with the workings of mailing lists; as I mentioned on G+, the only other mailing list I joined was completely inactive and ceased to exist soon afterward, so I never got to figure out how it works.

So, I think I've figured out how to send something to everyone on the list (this is it, right?). To openly reply to messages, do I just use my email client's "reply" button, or does that send it only to the author of that message? Sorry, I'm a complete noob here!

Also, about the different groups; if I post a question here, would it be redundant to post it also on G+?

Yours noobishly,
QISta'