[Tlhingan-hol] trying to get oriented here...

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Tue Nov 10 11:30:19 PST 2015

Qapla'!  You have succeeded.

When you use the "reply" button it will probably go to the author and not the list.  You will probably have to do "reply all" and you may want to remove the author's address so they don't get it twice (once from you and once from the list).

You are welcome to post it in both locations (and/or on the FB Learn Klingon group, too).  Though many of the same people are in all those places, so there really isn't a need.

Sorry if I wind up being a repetition as we are currently in the process of selecting an official greeter and so way might all jump in randomly until that is complete.

Jeremy