[Tlhingan-hol] Establishing a BG

John R. Harness cartweel at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 10:35:31 PST 2015

QeS has already reached out (off list) to several intermediate speakers who
could potentially be BG, and has suggested that other interested folks
throw their names into the hat.

I understand what you're saying, lojmIt tI'wI'nuv, about not wanting to get
bogged down in a discussion of who it should be; but that's not what's
happening at the moment.

qurgh has also just posted about finding help with promotion and education
on the KLI Facebook page, so there is no lack of ways for folks to help
out, if they want.