[Tlhingan-hol] Beginner's Grammarian: The hunt is on

Fatairae fatairae at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 09:05:31 PST 2015

While I agree that FB provides better organization for its threads and messages, the fact that it is reliant on their storage for the msgs makes it difficult to use.  With mail, I can easily copy, paste, and store comments, even when not connected to the Internet.  Just my two cents as a newcomer to the group.

I agree wholeheartedly with Lieven on the subject of mass responses vs a single organized response; while learning, I find it's easier to internalize a single answer, and later learn the variants, rather then try to sort out 50, not knowing what of which is best.
  Having a single "beginners" answer, perhaps followed by the wisdom of the community, would make it much easier to internalize.

I just joined the klingon groups there on FB... the only thing I see being a privacy issue is that they are "open groups" which means anything you post there can show up on friends' newsfeeds.... which i imagine can get annoying for your friends. but a good workaround was suggested, to use a special email address for signing up with no contacts in the address book, and dont "friend" anyone non-klingon affiliated. I'm just using my regular FB account, but my friends are mostly geeks too, and I hope they dont mind. lol