[Tlhingan-hol] tlhlIngan veS qeS

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 07:25:24 PST 2015

> My favorite way to break down long sentences is to identify each verb,
then identify the subject and object of each verb, then identify any
additional words affecting those verbs.
this is indeed what I tried to do,but things went south somewhere along the
way.. (I love the "things went south" expression ! I wish we had it in
greek too..)

> I think you have confused {-vIS} "while" with {-nIS} "need".
yes,you are right ! I just realized it.

ok,lets try again.. maybe the translation is something like <<if you keep
using tlhIngan Hol,I believe you will be able to speak these sentences>> ?