[Tlhingan-hol] wovmoHbogh jan

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Thu Nov 5 23:24:12 PST 2015

Am 06.11.2015 um 06:24 schrieb Alan Anderson:
> {wovmoHbogh jan} isn't a word. It's a phrase that means exactly what
> the parts mean. There's no reason to give it a special vocabulary
> entry of its own.

I used to think similarly, but after TalkNow I realized that some word
combinations indeed deserve their own entry:

There's no reason? {wovmoHbogh jan} is translated as "light" (i.e. a
device). Now if someone may search for a term "light", he should find
that word.

all of the talknow noun-noun "words" are listed in the newwords list.

Even if you decide {wovmoHbogh jan} should be omitted in the new words
list, IMO it belongs in every well managed dictionary.

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh