[Tlhingan-hol] Multiple Adverbials (was Re: Piraha)

David Holt kenjutsuka at live.com
Tue Nov 3 05:48:30 PST 2015

I'm not sure exactly which situation you are talking about, but remember that the plural suffices are completely optional. There are times when they help with clarity, but {vagh rep} is clearly plural and so the {-mey} is not required. It is very handy particularly for rhythmic poetry and songs where some flexibility in number of syllable and rhyming is very helpful.

janSIy