[Tlhingan-hol] New words needed

Anthony Appleyard a.appleyard at btinternet.com
Mon Nov 2 14:43:43 PST 2015

Indeed in a railway engine. But in ships' steam engines the used steam is fed into a condenser to recover the water, as seawater is not good in a boiler, and the coal furnace has to get its draught some other way, and that is why in my experience big steam ships make coal smoke but do not go "ch ch ch ch" like a railway engine.