[Tlhingan-hol] Piraha

qunnoQ HoD mihkoun at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 02:49:44 PST 2015

interesting.. so as I understand from the above I must add to my {tlhIngan
Hol pearls} list the following..

1. a basic rule in Klingon is one main verb per sentence
2. in Klingon we can't apply multiple adverbs to a single verb
3. in Klingon we can't apply adverbs to adjectives
4. in Klingon we tend to think we can’t use two adverbs for a single verb,
and if we have two adjectives, we should use at least one of them as a
relative clause, just to avoid stringing them along,confusing people

please lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh if I understood any of the above wrong
correct me..