[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: SaHHa'ghach

lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 09:11:10 PST 2015

I’m seeing a kind of evolution here.

In the old days, people saw movies. If they worked on the movie or if they went to a party and listened to someone who worked on the movie, maybe they’d learn about some of the unexpected things that people do to make movies turn out the way they turned out.

Then came DVDs. They decided to pad out all that extra space on the DVD with “making of” stories, deleted scenes, interviews and such. Now, your average moviegoer gets a lot of these behind-the-scenes stories.

But here at KLI, we get these stories that nobody else gets. Likely, this little story of a scene shot in reverse won’t make it into the “Special Features” of the DVD for the movie. And if it did and one of us bought it, the rest of us would hear the story.

lojmIt tI’wI’ nuv ‘utlh
Retired Door Repair Guy