[Tlhingan-hol] Royal We Beginners' Conversation

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 07:00:44 PST 2015

ghItlhpu' SuStel :

> chuSmo' 'uSgheb rooster rur 'a rooster 'oHbe' 'uSgheb'e'. loD bo'Degh 'oH ja'pu'be' Okrand.

HIja' ! *rooster* 'oHbe' 'uSgheb'e' 'e' wISov 'ej reH loD bo'Degh
'oHbe' 'uSgheb 'e' wISov je.
indeed ! we knew it that 'uSgheb isn't a rooster, and we knew it too,
that it isn't always a male bird.

'ach tera'ngan *rooster* rurqu'bejmo', wIlo'.
however, because it definitely resembles a lot the terran rooster, we used it.

'ej wISopbej je !
and we would undoubtebly eat it too !

cpt qunnoQ