[Tlhingan-hol] 19 words to create

De'vID de.vid.jonpin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 02:42:33 PST 2015

On 21 December 2015 at 02:10, Jesse Manoogian <boyfromtheabyss at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi, I'm Andrew and I'm new here.
>
> Here are 19 words that Klingon is missing. They can be created at the next
> annual Klingon meetup by Marc Okrand, just as we recently requested
> chemistry terms and geometric shapes.
>
> be blonde, be straight (of hair), be curly, be wavy, be bald, be hazel, freckles, wrinkle, glasses, braces, tattoo, jeans, polo shirt, tank top, headphones, skateboard, guitar, bass (guitar), teen, adolescent, youth, young adult
>
> Thoughts?
>
> --Andrew, Boy from the Abyss

Hi, Andrew,

I'm going to make a guess that you are trying to describe some
specific people, perhaps yourself and your family, or perhaps
characters in a story.

I have a suggestion: why don't you try to do that, using vocabulary we
have? For example, instead of "He wears braces", try writing "Metal
teeth-straighteners are installed in his mouth", and see how far you
get. We can help you if you get stuck.

I'm willing to bet that whatever you are thinking of writing can be
expressed using vocabulary we already have.