[Tlhingan-hol] 19 words to create

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 00:58:47 PST 2015

hi andrew,and welcome to the list.

since I'm a beginner too,I would like to share with you something that
I learned from my very limited experience with klingon ;

when one starts to familiarize himself with the language,his
instinctive reaction is to assume that there are words missing. and
not just the words you are asking for. even the simplest words such as
because,if,in order to etc.. until you learn that these words do
exist,however they exist as suffixes. so you have to acquaint yourself
with klingon in order to realize that maybe even 1-2% of the time will
you find yourself *really* lacking the vocabulary. but in order to
realize this,you have to start trying to write and most importantly
think in klingon. then you will see that there are no limits.

qunnoQ Duj Qel