[Tlhingan-hol] Use Klingon!

mayql qunenoS mihkoun at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 11:31:42 PST 2015

jatlh SuStel :

> There is no adverbial conjunction.

De'vam vISovbe'. Do' DaH vIghoj.
I didn't know this information. luckily,now I learned.

> Watch the order of verbs of quality.

DaQIjlaH'a' ? jIyajbe'..
can you explain this ? I can't understand..

> I don't see "demote" anywhere in there. {numHa'} means "demote."
> Also, watch your suffix-order.

jIyepHa'qu'mo' jIQeHqu' ! qatlh jIghItlhtaHvIS jIyepHa' ?
because I am very careless I am so angry ! why am I so careless
while I'm writing ?

jIQagh jImoDmo' vImuS..
I hate it,being mistaken because I am in a hurry..

q HoD