[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: Learning Vocab (was: KLBC: "Which" and uses of question words)

lojmIt tI'wI' nuv lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 06:35:55 PST 2015

I suspect that the root of your good method for learning vocabulary is that you are spending a lot of time with each word and thinking a lot about each one, deciding what could best symbolize each one. Once you've done this, I suspect you don't need the cards anymore, and I doubt that those cards would be effective for anyone else.

In college I always took notes in class. I never reviewed them. The process of putting the ideas into my own words for the notes made the ideas stick in my memory. Since I was writing fast, the notes weren't all that legible, but that didn't matter. The process was more important than the physical product.

Sent from my iPad
lojmIt tI'wI' nuv