[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: "Which" and uses of question words

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 09:19:27 PST 2015

wa' DoS wIqIp ghunchu'wI' jIH je, and I don't discourage you from writing
more sentences or asking if things are possible in Klingon, of course. Your
question show that you are cleverly considering how the language works. And
your questions are legitimate. I want to stress that.

It might be helpful in cases of experimental sentences, or when you write a
little text or something, to also include an English translation with the
intended meaning. Just so we know what you were trying to say, in case some
mistakes might obfuscate the meaning. After some time that probably won't
be necessary anymore. :)

- André