[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: "Which" and uses of question words

Alan Anderson qunchuy at alcaco.net
Wed Dec 9 09:02:49 PST 2015

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Will Martin <lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com> wrote:
> The cart is in front of the horse. I don’t recommend that you keep throwing
> Klingon words and affixes together and then try to figure out what they
> might mean. MEAN SOMETHING first, and THEN try to figure out how to SAY it.
> You’ll get better use of your time that way.

tlhoy Daqun. mu'mey qay' qonbe' qun HoD. mu'tlhegh qonbogh latlh laD
ghaH, 'ej lugh mu'tlhegh 'e' SIv.

qunnoQ HoD: I don't think you're guilty of anything here. But I do
think you're at risk of "learning" things wrong if you continue to
make us guess at what you are trying to say. You often post sentences
with minor grammatical errors, and I can sometimes imagine multiple
possibilities for what you meant. Without knowing your intent, I don't
know what mistake to point out.

-- ghunchu'wI'