[Tlhingan-hol] KLBC: Due to the refusal, the topic is forgotten

John R. Harness cartweel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:54:47 PST 2015

I think as I was reading your sentence I had an idea of what you were up to
-- and, as QeS has shown, you actually were more right than either of us
knew! Qapla'! Generally the strategy you were using of basing your new
phrases on canonical examples is SUPERB -- and, as you can see, often opens
up possibilities that otherwise might be passed over.

{choleghpu'mo' SuHeghlI'} looks good!

Concerning agreement, you're right that there is nothing that says the
"you" in both sentences are somehow related; in other words, it is just as
ambiguous as in English.

Message: 6