[Tlhingan-hol] mu'mey ram

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Tue Sep 30 03:29:34 PDT 2014

Am 29.09.2014 23:06, schrieb lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com:
> Okay, I waited for the BG (Beginners' Grammarian) to step in on this,
> but haven't seen a reply so...

I believe there is no active BG at this time.

> ghIDo wa' was one of the two translators of the Klingon Hamlet.

The Klingon spelling is {ghuy'Do wa'}.

"One of the two" ... AFAIK, it was translated by Nick Nicholas and
Andrew Strader. So is {ghuy'Do wa'} the name of Andrew Strader? If
that's the case, I'd like to update the wiki with that information.

> joined this list when he was 16. Everybody thought he was a professor of
> linguistics because he wrote like one. We gave him a scholarship so that
> he could go off and become a professor of linguistics. We haven't heard
> from him since.

A little more is on the KLI wiki, but the information is certainly not
up to date any more:
http://www.speakklingon.info/wiki/Guido

--
Lieven L. Litaer