[Tlhingan-hol] mu'mey ram

lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com lojmitti7wi7nuv at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 06:03:58 PDT 2014

The group should appoint a new BG. Besides being good for beginners, it typically provides a remarkable education for the BG, since the role pulls together one's mental focus on the language much more than one might expect.

Thanks for the spelling correction. You are correct both in the spelling and identification. Andrew Strader was ghuy'Do wa'. I had expected {ghuyDo'}, to fit normal rules of Klingon pronunciation, but he quite intentionally chose {ghuy'Do}.