[Tlhingan-hol] Klingon Word of the Day: lIb

André Müller esperantist at gmail.com
Wed May 7 09:02:02 PDT 2014

Could someone please post the Klingon lines and their English translation
(from the movie) again for me, please? I know that these were posted quite
a while ago, but I was so confused by the guesses and problems and the fact
that the alignment wasn't right, that I didn't put them into my own
collection.

Thanks in advance!