[Tlhingan-hol] KLI Website

Elizabeth Lawrence elizabeth.lawrence08 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 09:37:36 PDT 2014

I think we (this list, the KLI, etc.) are capable of debating details until
the end of the world, so I think we should get something functional up ASAP
and then debate the particulars of a more permanent style choice.  I do
think our ASAP option should be a platform which is capable of our more
long-term ambitions, or is compatible with things that are.