[Tlhingan-hol] The Legend of Gorath part 1

Bellerophon, modeler bellerophon.modeler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 06:28:06 PDT 2014

{'oH} in this case means "he," the subject of the sentence, i.e. the targh.
(Of course one wouldn't refer to a targh as {ghaH}.)

This brings up a question for me. A hesitant speaker is likely to be
following normal word order when he interrupts himself, as the boy does in
English. (Actually, I wouldn't expect a Klingon to be a hesitant speaker,
but this is a boy. Besides, in Star Trek we've seen Klingons hesitate while
speaking, showing us that they are dissembling or trying to avoid saying
the wrong thing.)

So what sort of sentence fragment comes out in Klingon?

~'eD

--
My modeling blog:          http://bellerophon-modeler.blogspot.com/
My other modeling blog:  http://bellerophon.blog.com/