[Tlhingan-hol] "Klingon" in parody of Coke commercial

Lieven levinius at gmx.de
Fri Feb 7 00:30:58 PST 2014

Am 04.02.2014 23:24, schrieb De'vID:
> Apparently, it was supposed to be "for purple mountain majesties".
> Bing returns *{Doq 'ej SuD HuD ghItlhvetlh} but where did *{vtlhu vo'}
> come from?

In the beginning I was excited that bing decided to launch a klingon
translator. But now, I am more and more unhappy about it, because too
many people forget that it is not perfect and have started to spread bad
klingon all over the web, instead of asking those who can do it
correctly. :-(

--
Lieven L. Litaer
aka Quvar valer 'utlh