[Tlhingan-hol] Fwd: Catholic priest seeks recording of prayer in Klingon

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Fri Aug 15 19:59:25 PDT 2014

I thought about this while I was flying (sent it just before leaving) and I
at first stumbled over bISop - reading it as "you eat". Is there any dialect
where it's actually pronounced that way?  where I live it's more like bISIp
or bISap.  I kind of liked bISap, because an accidental misreading as the
verb sort of suits it.