[Tlhingan-hol] Story - Out of order installments

Robyn Stewart robyn at flyingstart.ca
Fri Sep 6 20:14:03 PDT 2013

For those who haven't met Marc, I want to confirm what ghunchu'wI' says. He
smiles, he nods, he says that something is interesting, but he never says
that it is wrong. I have witnessed two people with different viewpoints
approaching Marc for adjudication and both walking away feeling their
viewpoint has been confirmed. He is a MASTER at this. Poor guy probably has
to deal with execrable Klingon from fans, as well as Paramount, and he
smiles and signs their copy of TKD.